There are not many terms and conditions here at The Bradley as our aim is not to restrict guests but to offer you the best Bed and Breakfast experience in Cheltenham – inevitably there are some though – please read.
- The Bradley welcomes all.
- Well behaved pets are welcome and must be pre-booked into a pet friendly room. Supplement applies.
- No smoking allowed in the building.
- Maximum of 2 occupants per room except when an extra bed booked. Supplement applies.
- No children under the age of 11. 11+ must be accompanied by an adult and have booked the Z bed or a twin room.
- Rates are per room per night and include VAT.
- A deposit of 25% is taken at the point of booking when booking directly with The Bradley. The balance will be due in full upon departure. (During race week a 50% deposit is required upon booking).
- Any extra’s that you book will be payable upon departure.
- Complaints should be made to the manager at the time and they will do their best to resolve matters.
We understand that sometimes you may need to cancel a room booking. We are happy to offer a full refund when rooms are cancelled with 7 days notice. Within this period, cancellation will be charged in full. (Exception is Race Week when 14 days notice is required).
DAMAGE TO ROOMS:
We are sure that Bradley guests will be responsible guests, however, occassionally accidents will happen. If you cause a spill – please inform us, we will come up to clean it straight away for you. However, significant damage to rooms will be charged for at rate of repair or replacement in addition to any loss of business. In these unusual circumstances, a letter will be sent to the guest within 7 days detailing the damage and costs. Guests will be able to settle the bill within 28 days before a charge is made.
Sorry – but SMOKING in rooms is not permitted – we understand it can be inconvenient but should there be evidence of smoking in a room(even leaning out of the window does not stop the smell contaminating a room for our next guests) an additional nights accommodation will be charged in order to air and clean the room. By smoking in the room you are causing damage and thus authorising us to charge your card for an additional night’s stay. We do provide an ash bin at the front of the house and you can smoke on the front steps under cover. The Bradley does have a double/twin room with a large balcony. Smoking is permitted outside on the balcony in this room only.